This post is a work in progress as I align my project with the UX design process. I will be creating an official brief, then using balsamiq for my wireframes and designing some mock ups in photoshop / illustrator.
What is the problem?
- Learning online is hard to track
- Bookmarks are hard to save and navigate
- Quality content is difficult to find
What are the opportunities?
- Collecting a history of quality content
- Minimizing search-to-find time when researching or learning
- Curating curriculums by crowd sourcing
- Cultivating channels to the best content in the world in a trusted, honored location.
Who is the audience?
- Self-motivated adults supplementing existing knowledge or discovering new knowledge
- Students supplementing course curriculum
- Teachers curating content for their students
How will SUCESS be judged?
- Clear invitation to interact with the site
- Simple, optional self curation tool
- Continued use after initial collection
- Relevant search results
- Non-aggressive ads
What makes the experience compelling?
- Visual collections (beauty)
- User organization
- Following the path of others
- Helping others with struggles you’ve had
Define the Hierarchy:
Define the flow:
What are the visual cues of navigation?